Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Sensei Surreal
I
Our land
And hypnotic ways
Of illusions and trickery
Entwined with the highest passion and skill
Quickly moved and moving
Physically and spiritually
Dancing on water
Softly with vibrations
And wicked contortions of attack
And passion
O, so much passion in those dark deep surrounding eyes
Of colorless knowledge
Eyes of an ocean just constant movement
And transcendence
And dharma
Nirvana
Those heart words that created love
“Our land”
Simple but possibly the most beautiful statement I’ve ever heard
With such ah!
Tears led his riot
And death followed so quickly
II
To be killed by your lover
All physical and beautiful
Intoxicating
Why didn’t you block
To finally prove it to you
Ah, you do love her
And she didn’t believe till she struck your vital organs
And you sat there
Eyes meeting and wandering and playing over
Past scenes
And telling with words
What your heart says
“Our land”
It takes an occurrence to laugh
It takes suicide to cry
III
How empowered I feel
My eyes are tearing to force this
Desolate Scream out
This solitude sound
The past is so beautiful
And the future is not
I’m trying so hard to find this button to push
To motivate my resources
And no button exists yet
Hopefully I’ll find it
Before it’s too late
I will find or create
“Our Land”
Jonny Rockefeller
11-4-09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gorgeous.
ReplyDelete