Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Suitcase of Reasons

It might be what I think it is I do
Why I get nowhere
And constantly mistake my senses
When it is why I do it to know about myself in those situations

And by myself I'm lost in my thoughts
Cause while I’m thinking
I cant get it out of my head
That why I'm alone right now is because of my own denial
And of what? There’s no description
Or maybe there is and im just blinded by my insight
Too distorted through the haze of my false knowledge

When I play my songs around you
Hoping that you’ll listen, you never do
You never catch what I’m saying
And all I’d like to do is communicate with you
But that just ain’t happenin’ now is it, babe
And when I rub my eyes open to the new days tomorrow
I’ll have a suitcase of reasons that weigh me down
But babe, you’ll be fine don’t worry

No comments:

Post a Comment